We Are Open!!!
We are equally sad as you because when you need Healing Hands in this critical time ,Social Distancing has become inevitable in our life. But Ayurworld is comitted to provide effective and safe services to all of our clients .
According to current guidelines we are open from 13th July 2020 and we are giving face to face Ayurvedic Health Consultations and Massage Therapies in premises,using current guidelines by UK GOVT . As a responsible business we are doing best to protect our clients, staff and community . But at the same time giving effective services .
For All Appointments –
1.We request all of our clients to attend your appointment on time .Neither before the time nor after the time .This will avoid having many clients at the same time in waiting area .
2.Please come alone to your appointment unless you are minor
3.Toilet in the premises will be avialable to use only if its urgency .Plan yourself well in advance so that you don’t need to use toilet in the premises.
4.Please let us know if you were tested Positive for Covid -1 9, have had symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 in the last 7 days.
- Face-to-face consultations are available.
- Massage therapies are available but no head and face massage yet.
- The gap between appointments is slightly longer to allow for hygiene measures and to ensure that clients do not overlap.
- We ask clients to avoid turning up early or late so we can prevent client overlap.
- If clients are high-risk or vulnerable, the advice is to continue to use video/phone consultations until the shielding period has passed.
- Clients are asked to come alone to appointments unless they are minors.
Enhanced hygiene measures
- We wash our hands before and after each client and before and after cleaning as well as regularly throughout the day.
- We use antibacterial wipes,steamer to wipe down all objects that clients may touch (door bell, office door handle, chair, desk surface, tissue box, card machine, handout folder, door handles on the way to toilet, toilet light switch, toilet, sink, tap).
- Paper towels are provided for after hand washing.
- Bins are emptied after each client.
- Any objects which are non-essential in the office or difficult to wash have been removed.
- Window are opened between clients and left ajar during consultations.
- The toilet will be available, but clients are asked to avoid using unless absolutely necessary.
- If a practitioner or anyone they are in close contact with has symptoms of the virus, we will change appointments to video/phone for the relevant period of time (as outlined by the government).
- We email clients before appointments to check whether they:
- have tested positive to Covid-19 in the last 7 days.
- are in self-isolation.
- have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell/taste).
- If the answer is yes to either of these questions, we will change to a video/phone appointment or defer the appointment. We will also advise to contact NHS 111 and stay at home.
- If the answer is no to these questions, we will ask the client to let us know if that changes before our appointment.
- Shoes need to be removed on entry to the consulting room.
- We ask clients to use hand sanitizer on arrival to protect other clients.
- The space between the practitioner and clients during the consultations is 2m.
- We will not be taking pulses while the 2m distance is in operation. If/when that decreases, this will be reassessed.
- If a client starts to show symptoms during the appointment or it seems they could be potentially be suffering with Covid-19, we will terminate the appointment and defer or move it online. We will encourage the client to have a test as soon as possible.
- If a client contacts us within 7 days post-consultation to say they have tested Covid-19-positive, the practitioner will test/isolate them self and convert all consultations during the isolation period to video/phone consultations.
Shadow Work sessions
As well as all precautions detailed above, the following applies for Shadow Work appointments.
- Shadow Work equipment is included in the pre and post appointment disinfecting regime.
- All cloths touched are washed after each session.
- Clients are asked to put their own tissues in the bag provided, which will be disposed of after the session.
- Client and coach dry hands on paper towels provided and put in bag provided (as above).
- There will be no physical touch during the session (which is normally the case).
- All the clients body temperature will be checked (with non contact infrared thermometer) in case it is found to be above normal appointment will be cancelled and client will be advised accordingly.
- Clients should maintain social distancing till the time they enter therapy room
- All clients are being told to take a quick shower before the therapy. Clients are also advised to carry their own towel for wiping after the shower .
- All therapy rooms are sanitized with steam before and after every therapy.
- Contact surfaces are cleaned with antiviral sprays
- All therapist are advised to wear mask and face shield while giving therapy/Massage.
- Therapists are also wearing extra safety apron to avoid any contact.
- Therapists are being advised to wash hands in between the therapies as well.
- Sanitized towels are being used for every client.
- Clients have been told to keep wearing mask while therapy is going on.
- To avoid any risks face massages are being completely avoided.
- Therapies that are done on face have been temporarily stopped.Also therapies that cause exfoliation of skin have been kept on hold.
- All rooms and couches are deep cleaned once the client is out of the room.We are using anti viral spray and steam to sanitize the rooms.
- All towels and couch lining are completely changed.
- The room will be made ready for next client keeping in mind all safety precautions.