- AYURVEDIC MAIN
- AYURVEDIC PARTIAL
- SIRO ABHYANGA-( INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE )
- KATI ABHYANGA – (BACK MASSAGE)
- PADA ABHYANGA (Legs & Feet Massage)
- NABHI ABHYANGA-(ABDOMINAL MASSAGE)
- KARNA PURAN – (HERBAL EAR INFUSION)
- PARTIAL DHARA – ( LOCALISED OIL FLOW )
- PARTIAL KIZHI – ( HOT HERBAL BAG MASSAGE )
- NETRA TARPANA – (HERBAL EYE BATH)
- EXTERNAL BASTI – ( HERBAL OIL POOL )
- NASYA – ( HERBAL NASAL INFUSION )
- INTERNAL BASTI – ( AYURVEDIC ENEMA THERAPY )
- PARTIAL NAVARA KIZHI – (LOCALISED RICE BAG MASSAGE)
- AYURVEDIC BEAUTY
- Video Consultations
- Back Clinic
- Arthritis Clinic
- Fertility Clinic
- Skin Clinic
- Gastroenterology Clinic
- Mind Clinic
- Hair Clinic
[S/S = Followed by Steam and Shower]
A full body massage from head-to-toe using a medicated herbal oil especially selected by the Ayurvedic practitioner to match your individual body type.
According to ancient Ayurvedic texts, Abhyanga should be performed regularly to stimulate various body systems and retain vitality, thus preserving health as well as increasing the effectiveness of a wider treatment programme for a variety of general health issues.
Abhyanga can be performed by one or two therapists. The 4 hands (two therapists) version is an intensive, synchronized massage resulting in a deeply beneficial treatment.
Abhyanga can improve the symptoms of rheumatism, relaxes muscles, reduces joint stiffness, aids in the recovery from fatigue, reduces the signs of aging, promotes sleep and creates a glowing lustre to the skin. It has a wonderful, rejuvenating and replenishing effect on the entire body, from head to toe.
A steam bath and a hot herbal shower is an option you may choose following your treatment (duration shown here are for massage only, extra time is provided for steam and shower if booked).
45 min @ £40.00, 45 min + S/S @ £45.00, 60 min @ £45.00, 60 min + S/S @ £50.00, 60 min 4 hands @ £60.00, 60 min 4 hands + S/S @ £65.00