Supports the prevention of excessive joint wear and tear by inhibiting glycosaminoglcans degradation, an important element in the structural building blocks of joint cartilage that supports normal lubrication and shock absorbing which are essential for proper joint structure and function.
Boswellic acid, an important active constituent in Shallaki, helps in suppressing joint inflammation and pain by targeting key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints.
Unlike other NSAIDs, Shallaki is gentle on the stomach and doesn?t cause gastric irritation or ulcers.
The analgesic properties of Shallaki help alleviate arthritic pain and improve joint function.
- AYURVEDIC MAIN
- AYURVEDIC PARTIAL
- SIRO ABHYANGA-( INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE )
- KATI ABHYANGA – (BACK MASSAGE)
- PADA ABHYANGA (Legs & Feet Massage)
- NABHI ABHYANGA-(ABDOMINAL MASSAGE)
- KARNA PURAN – (HERBAL EAR INFUSION)
- PARTIAL DHARA – ( LOCALISED OIL FLOW )
- PARTIAL KIZHI – ( HOT HERBAL BAG MASSAGE )
- NETRA TARPANA – (HERBAL EYE BATH)
- EXTERNAL BASTI – ( HERBAL OIL POOL )
- NASYA – ( HERBAL NASAL INFUSION )
- INTERNAL BASTI – ( AYURVEDIC ENEMA THERAPY )
- PARTIAL NAVARA KIZHI – (LOCALISED RICE BAG MASSAGE)
- AYURVEDIC BEAUTY
- Video Consultations
- Back Clinic
- Arthritis Clinic
- Fertility Clinic
- Skin Clinic
- Gastroenterology Clinic
- Mind Clinic
- Hair Clinic