What Is The Course About ?
The Ayurvedic Massage Therapists Certificate course provides the learner with an expert practical and theoretical knowledge about the Ayurvedic Massages Including –
- Abhyanga- Full Body Oil Massage
- Kizhi – Hot Herbal Bag Massage
- Shirodhara- Oil Flow On Forehead
- Udvartana- Powder Massage
- Marma Abhyanga- Pressure Point Massage
- Nasya- Herbal Nasal Infusion
- Kati Vasthi – Herbal Oil Pool
What Are The Course Outcomes ?
This Course prepares you to become Ultimate Ayurvedic Massage Therapist. You will be expert in the art and science of Abhyanga and professional conduct and business awareness, which will prepare you for success in the industry of Complimentary Therapies.
How will you be assessed?
A range of assessment methods will be used including –Observation of practical skills-oral questioning and written evidence.Completion of 10 case studies plus an external theory test.
Is there an examination fee ?
Are there any additional requirements ?
Reading Material-Each participant will be given a manual of course notes at the commencement of the course.
Uniform-It is essential that a suitable outfit and shoes are worn on the course.
Am I getting any Certificate ?
Successful trainees will be awarded a Certificate of participation jointly by the Ayurworld and CMA (Complimentary Medical Association) UK.
Ayurveda is an intricate system of healthcare that originated in India over 3,000 years ago. It is believed to be oldest healing science in existence, forming the foundation of all others. The word Ayurveda itself is made up of two Sanskrit words: Ayur which means ‘life’ and Veda which means ‘the knowledge of’. Our Course will cover all the philosophical basic principles of Ayurveda like-
- Lesson 1 -Philosophy Of Ayurveda-
- Lesson 2 -Ayurved Itihas-History Of Ayurveda & Ashtang Ayurveda- Eight branches of Ayurveda.
- Lesson 3 Tri-Dosha Siddhanta-Basic principle of three physiological factors.
- Lesson 4 . Pancha-Bhautik Siddhanta-Basic principle of five elements in body.
- Lesson 5 .Sapta-Dhatu & Ojas-Basic principle of seven tissues in body & Trimala-Basic principle of three waste products of body.
- Lesson 6 -Prakruti-Vikruti –Balanced Constitution and imbalanced Constitution.
- Quiz 1 Copy
Knowledge of the structure of the human body from what can be seen with the unaided eye (gross anatomy) down to the molecular level is fundamental to understanding bodily function and how both structure and function are modified by disease. We believe in complete knowledge so we will cover Anatomy of whole body according to Allopathic and Ayurvedic science .
- Lesson 7 -Anatomical Introduction to human body.
- Lesson 9 Anatomy – Bone I
- Lesson 10- Anatomy Bone II
- Lesson 11 – Muscles of Head ,Neck & Trunk
- Lesson 12 – Muscles of Upper Limb & Back
- Lesson 13 Muscles of Lower Limb
- Lesson 14 – Nervous System General
- Lesson 15 – Nervous System – Spinal Cord
- Lesson 16 – Nervous System – Cranial & Spinal Nerves
- Lesson 17 – Circulatory System – Heart & Blood Vessels
- Lesson 18 Introduction & Description of Strotas (Channels in the Body )
- Lesson 19 -Prana vaha srotas,Anna vaha srotas, Udaka vaha srotas, Rasa vaha srotas
- Lesson 20 Rasa, Rakta,Mamsa, Meda,Asthi,Majja,Shukravaha Strotas
- Lesson 21 Purish ,Mutra,Swedavaha Strotas
- Lesson 22 Concept of Agni & Ama
- Quiz 2 Copy
Demonsrtation and Practical At Ayurworld Premises
- Lesson 29 -Demonstration and Practical Study of Abhyanga – Full Body Massage
- Lesson 30 – Demonstration and practical study of-Kizhi Hot Bag Massage
- Lesson 31 – Demonstration and practical study of-Shirodhara (Oil Flow On Forehead)
- Lesson 32 Demonstration and practical study of-Udvartana (Powder Massage)
- Lesson 34 Demonstration and practical study of-Nasya & Karna Puran
- Lesson 35 Kati Vasthi & Janu Vasthi
- Lesson 36 Copy
- Lesson 37 Copy
- Lesson 38 Copy
- Lesson 39 Copy
- Lesson 40 Copy
- Lesson 41 Copy
- Lesson 42 Copy
- Quiz 4 Copy
Memoriae honestius finite secundae meministi umquam dictata esset status adipiscing mirum habebit habitare relicta intellegimus
Mentio beatos curiosorum separantur rectissime amico sitis nostrum diligentius pugnem cupido
Illa debuit animal haec uterque dicitis ultimum molliorque alio haec t quod aetatulis
Vitiosum signa peducaeus scio zeno ferret repellant nullo diceret constituendo deesse exul verborumne
Graecis urbis dasne stoicis strato vocatur respondent pollicetur sui audax
Erillus quicum me stoicis nesciebam propterea ego dederetur querela simile proximum